Saturday, January 17, 2015

Abidal: 2015 will be the year of Barcelona

Abidal: 2015 will be the year of  Barcelona

Feels left-back Eric Abidal former Barcelona and retired newly optimistic about what the Catalans will do during this year's "2015", stressing that this year will be the Blue Grana.

Abidal said in a lengthy interview with the Spanish newspaper El Mundo Deportivo: "I see a good team for Barcelona, and this is evidenced by the team match against Atletico Madrid, Barca gave a fantastic performance and got an excellent result, and I expect to be the year of 2015 to Barcelona."

And on his return to the Catalan club to take over the management position after retiring French star said: "I have lived in Barcelona for 6 years, and I related to the club, and I want to return to it in the coming period already."

At the conclusion of his face Abidal message to the Barca fans, saying: "You always support the team and to stand behind it, I always say that you are player number 12 to Barcelona, I wish Stmrarkm well, and thank you for your support me always."

Abidal: 2015 will be the year of  Barcelona


No comments:

Post a Comment