Monday, January 12, 2015

Messi does not know where it will be next year

Messi does not know where it will be next year

Still Lionel Messi makes talk about his future with the club of catalan.Thar Argentine international striker Lionel Messi Barcelona rival in the Spanish league football questions and speculation on Monday when he said he did not know where he will be in the next year, during a news conference before the distribution of the best player award ceremony and faced Messi questions about the place where he wants to conclude his professional career in which .. Barcelona or Newell's Old Boys of Argentina, based in the city of Rosario, which belongs to the player, Messi responded, saying, "I do not know exactly what will happen and I will join you to Newell .. I do not know where I'll be next year, even though I always said I want to finish my career Sports with Barcelona .. but no one knows what the future holds, "Messi was denied on Sunday evening that he threatened to move from Barcelona that is not to replace the current coach Luis Enrique, Messi said television Barcelona after winning the Atletico Madrid defending champions in the league 3 1 "I did not ask for anything in order to stay here because I did not want to go anywhere else."

Messi does not know where it will be next year


No comments:

Post a Comment