Saturday, February 28, 2015

FC Barcelona: Messi PSG or Chelsea? Mourinho's response:

FC Barcelona: Messi PSG or Chelsea? Mourinho's response:

I could be wrong but that's my feeling ... Despite having extended its lease with Barcelona until June 2018, a likely starting Lionel Messi continues to run much ink. Among the interested clubs, Chelsea and PSG would prove more persistent. Questioned on the subject by the Italian daily La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Blues coach Jose Mourinho, however, seemed resigned: "It will be difficult, I have the feeling that Messi will always remain at FC Barcelona. I do not see Barca open the door to a player the size and importance of Messi to let him go. I can not imagine playing with Messi another jersey than Barcelona. I could be wrong but that's my feeling. »

FC Barcelona: Messi PSG or Chelsea? Mourinho's response:

No comments:

Post a Comment