Thursday, February 19, 2015

Marchisio: "to qualify for the final of the Champions League goal Juventus":

 Marchisio: "to qualify for the final of the Champions League goal Juventus":

"The competition for the title is still and always Mstahedv.athdt Juventus Claudio Marchisio Juventus average field in this dialogue about future company of" old lady ", in addition to his previous injury that deprived him from playing in several confrontations during the beginning of the season, as he stopped for the fortunes of the Italian" Juve "In Coronation B Champions League this season.
How do you evaluate the current season so far for you, Claudio?Not a great season, but in the level so far, I've begun injury and was somewhat difficult, but I am now at the top of my game I do not feel pain and I'm ready to shine again, my goal against Cesena in the last round confirms strong my return, coach confidence Alegre make me do the impossible for the Re debt over the green rectangle, and my goal is to always add necessary for the team to provide, regardless of who is playing and sitting in reserve.
Do you intend to continue the journey with Juventus in the future?I'm going to fight a great experience with Juventus, very comfortable here in Turin and I lack something, I have renewed my contract during the last period and management met my conditions moral and material, this is very important, I feel like I was in my house, it is true there is some talk about the possibility of my departure, and offers you have received, But I do not seconded it and I'm only interested in the center of my career with Juventus and try to win as many titles.

What about the injury to the knee level?

Initially the injury was very disturbing, the doctor told me that I have to play with some pain and then I'll be fine and this is what actually happened, I feel that I am in good health in all respects and the incidence has become one of the past, my focus now is only the position of the addendum required to provide Juventus and the happiness of the Ansar's as it did in previous seasons, and try to go away in the Champions League.

Speaking of the Champions League What is the goal of Juventus where?

We are in the right way, the game against Dortmund is very important and very difficult, but we have the necessary resources in order to go far in this competition and confirm that "Juventus" still okay, the Champions League is a dream for any player, to reach the final in this version goal Juventus which remains a big club and always with adult stature, things will be very difficult but we are aware of the size of the responsibility in the meeting in front of Dortmund, who suffers in the league, but strong in the Champions League.

separate 7 points from Rome How do you see the league struggle?


Competition for the Italian league title will remain at its peak until the end of the season, Rome strong team and stop the peer to peer ahead until now, there are other clubs also able to come back strongly, such as Napoli, Fiorentina, our mission will not be easy as imagined some, there are still many games Strong in the journey there is no room for error, in the last round stumbled in front of Cesena, which says it all he is weak team, but in front of Juventus showed the potential and a high level, we will be targeted by all the clubs in all the games, and caution will be required.


 Marchisio: "to qualify for the final of the Champions League goal Juventus":

No comments:

Post a Comment