Thursday, March 19, 2015

Fekir: "It is a relief and pride to wear the blue shirt":

 Fekir: "It is a relief and pride to wear the blue shirt":

Playing with Karim Benzema? It is a dream to play with players like that ... Called for the first time for France on Thursday for friendlies against Brazil and Denmark on 26 and 29 March the Lyon striker Nabil Fekir delivered its first reaction at the site of Gones "I am very happy to be in the list. I expected yes and no. It is the coach chooses. I heard the news on the internet. This is only the beginning. It is a relief and pride. I wanted to wear the blue jersey ... It's fun to play against Brazil, even though I'm not going to begin. I want to be called every time ... The Euro 2016 in France? You think about it. It will be very hard to go there. Playing with Karim Benzema? It is a dream to play with players like that. »

 Fekir: "It is a relief and pride to wear the blue shirt":

No comments:

Post a Comment