Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Bayern-Barcelona: Guardiola's reaction!

 Bayern-Barcelona: Guardiola's reaction!

Pep Guardiola recognizes the supremacy of Barca and evokes a possible consecration of his former club in the final in Berlin .pep Guardiola recognizes the supremacy of Barca and evokes a possible consecration of his former club in the final in Berlin "We made some defensive mistakes.  it is in area where we must work. Barça ensured liga it will be shaped in Berlin, and I hope it wins its fifth crown. this team deserves this year. I thank my team for this year. We experienced a difficult season but I'm happy with my team. We would have liked to have all players available but this was not possible. the victory against Barcelona, it was not for the honor, nor based on reviews but for the club. "

 Bayern-Barcelona: Guardiola's reaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment