Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Di Maria talks about his future:

 Di Maria talks about his future:

In Madrid, there were times when I whistled, I turned my head and I came back. I like to deal with things ... In the viewfinder of Paris Saint-Germain in the summer transfer window, Angel Di Maria has returned Wednesday on rumors of his departure from Manchester United. Also targeted by FC Barcelona, ​​the Argentina international has agreed to review its future during an interview with OLé. "I started well with goals and assists. It was a good time until I'm off the field. It's a little hard to explain why I do not play. It's hard for me and my family. Because everything did not go as I wanted (...) It is difficult to say what we feel. If I thought about leaving? No, because I not think so. In Madrid, there were times when I was whistling, I turned my head and I came back. I like to deal with things. To demonstrate what I'm doing for years, "he told the 'Red Devils winger, currently disputes the Copa America with Argentina.

 Di Maria talks about his future:

No comments:

Post a Comment