Thursday, September 3, 2015

Griezmann "I want to move forward and reach Messi and Ronaldo"

 Griezmann "I want to move forward and reach Messi and Ronaldo"

"I do not know how many goals I'm going, but I want to put at least 25 in total" ,, Author of outstanding first season under the orders of Diego Simeone, Antoine Griezmann wants to do as well this season, on the collective and individual level, saying even according to comments reported by Maxifoot, he wants to raise his game to compete with the two ogres Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo: "We must do better than last season. We have no pressure, we know what we are worth. We must win all our matches. I do not know how many goals I'm going, but I want to put at least 25 in total. I want to progress and reach Messi and Ronaldo. "

 Griezmann "I want to move forward and reach Messi and Ronaldo"

No comments:

Post a Comment